Check this new acan I got for only 10$

clownfish11

it looks great eh?
it survived a temp spike and he put it in his back tank to let it heal and i saw and and asked him how much and he said 10$(it was adull orange/brown under his PC's though), and i also got another one not as good for the same price, and a 2 polyp frag of green people eater/red people eater for 5$
every time i go to that LFS i get a great deal!

spanko

Very nice. Almost looks like an open brain in the picture. Is it two separate heads?

blazin2k6

Look pretty sweet acan you got :) And i agree with paintballer it is an acan Echinata. Not terribly cheap though considering it is only 2 heads for 10 bucks. But still a nice piece :) It will grow in no time hopefully.

spiderwoman

Sweet piece, very nice coloration. Once you get it growing, it will be a nice showpiece.
Is that a cyano outbreak I see in your tank?

clownfish11

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2785574
Sweet piece, very nice coloration. Once you get it growing, it will be a nice showpiece.
Is that a cyano outbreak I see in your tank?
No cyano and there is 4 heads on there you can kind of see the 3rd but the 4th isn't visible

A

alexmir

i see another head popping out on the back side! Very pretty piece, it has great color striations in it. Imagine what it will look like as a show piece
feed that little guy like crazy!!