check this out... sad

arsen_36

i dont know i think its just a home aquarium. i was just bored looking threw some videos and thats when i saw these.

travis89

Yes it looks cool but it's not very cool if you're one of those fish. Look at how many angels are in there.

I

italianwjt

playing devils advocate...a picture only shows so much...he could have a 300 gallon sump on the other end, but i doubt it. ***) the middle video is a large tank, you can see the egg crate to the right.

arsen_36

Originally Posted by italianwjt
you can see the egg crate to the right.
lol i didnt even notice
nice catch

cougar

Anyone ever notice how tanks look like in the movies or on tv shows. Always over stocked and without any LR. These type of tanks, for the most part, are only put together for the short term so you will never see any algea or anything growing on the back glass or on any LR. I hope that is what I see here, a temp set up.

poniegirl

Originally Posted by italianwjt
playing devils advocate...a picture only shows so much...he could have a 300 gallon sump on the other end, but i doubt it. ***) the middle video is a large tank, you can see the egg crate to the right.
Good eye, Italianwit! I'll go for that and so I choose to believe it is someone with a huge tank trying to film all fish at once by coralling.
Still just gotta say, maybe someone should get a life?

S

surfinusa

i saw that before when i did my stomach started feeling really weird but that is sick and wrong :mad: