Checkout this LOBO

jpa0741

I posted pics in my build thread but thought some people might not see it. I thought I would share with some of you LPS junkies. I am a SPS guy but this one caught my attention at the LFS. I just had to bring it home. The pics don't do it justice. It is much brighter in person. These pics were taken 5 min after I put it in the water. It opens up to around 5" I would say.

C

cmaxwell39

Saw this in your build thread as well, and that is one of the neatest colorations on a brain that I have ever seen. Very neat coral.

zoie2

that's cool. I was looking at a lobo at my LFS. I asked him if I could keep it under compact flor. and he said I could. Is that true? I want one sooo bad. Your is nicer looking, this one was just red. I like the red/green combo.
Nice picture by the way!!

jpa0741

Originally Posted by zoie2
http:///forum/post/2967299
that's cool. I was looking at a lobo at my LFS. I asked him if I could keep it under compact flor. and he said I could. Is that true? I want one sooo bad. Your is nicer looking, this one was just red. I like the red/green combo.
Nice picture by the way!!
I would say they don't need a ton of light, but PCs might be pushing it. Maybe some of the LPS guys could chime in on that one.