Cheep YUMAs ? ? ?

dogstar

5 polyps for $ 60 !!
The center one has two small heads just to the right of the big one.
Not real sure about the one on the left. Do you think its R. yuma too ?
I just put them in so there not happy yet.
What do you all think ?

hagfish

That's a great deal for those rics! Those are all pretty unusual colors so I'm surprised they were so cheap.

dogstar

Thanks guys. That makes me feel better. I hope they do well.
Heres a couple of better shots.

92protruck

geeeezzzzz!! Dog... I thought we had deal that you would tell me when the good stuff comes in!! You're leaving me out in the cold again!!

dogstar

Originally Posted by 92ProTruck
geeeezzzzz!! Dog... I thought we had deal that you would tell me when the good stuff comes in!! You're leaving me out in the cold again!!
I didnt get em there............Al's.

Thanks Cats

corally

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I didnt get em there............Al's.

Thanks Cats

Can someone give me more hints so I can figure out what Al's is? I didn't have trouble with Drs. but I can't figure this one out! :thinking:

92protruck

Dogstar it seems you are one step ahead of me at every turn! You're always getting the good stuff!! I just heard that Al's was still closed (as of last week). Now I have to make a road trip. BTW, I heard a guy I know just bought the LFS on Federal just north of commercial. Maybe he will turn that place around and we will have another option.

mr.125

Dudaduda DAAAAAAAAMMMNNNNN~! those are the sexiest yumas ive ever seen...Don see color like that here in the bay area

speg

That was an amazing deal. I havent spent any money on my tank in so long because i've been selling frags... but I would totally be willing to buy those for what you paid. In a second!

murph145

not fair at all!!!
i thought i got a good deal when i bought a single red/pink yuma for $40
but those are very nice!

dogstar

Thats still a good deal.
This place want $35 each but I had a 10 percent off discount and I was only getting two and when I was at the register the guy came up and gave me the one with the three heads on it for free. I told him when we where looking at them that I liked that one too but sure suprised me when he gave it to me. I didnt argue!!

murph145

very very cool
some of my bigger colonies of zoo's were freebies given to me that grew up and now i have a lot of them
its crazy what people want for yumas the one i had gotten for 40 ive seen going from 100-140 bucks which to me is outrageous