Chicago Area Lfs

pbr309

Can anyonoe recomend a good Lfs in the chicago area, i have been to a few but have not found one i really like. Seems like if the staff is nice and helpful then thier prices are out of controll. If the staff is horrible and stuck up thier prices are better. Let me know. Thanks
GO CUBS !!

sarwiz100

try Aquatica at oak park and 167th in tinley park. Or go to Highland , In and try exotic aquatics on highway and Kennedy

db

I travel the suburbs for work and have been to almost every store. Here are the only ones I really shop. Great people, prices, and livestock at all of the ones below.
Reef Dweller - 5858 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago
Rod's Reef - DeKalb
Oceans Floor - Lake in the Hills
Sea Schorr - Buffalo Grove
Coral Paradise - Arlington Heights
Splash of Life - St. Charles

maryd

There is a good one in North Aurora, on Oak which is just east of Randall Rd and west of Rt 30. Very helpful. He sells just saltwater fish and equipment.

fuppets

I've been to Exotic Aquatics, but was trying to find directions and a phone number on the online yellow pages for Aquatica in Tinley. Do you have a phone number you could e-mail me? I was up for a road trip, but I don't want to drive all day looking and find out they are closed. Thanks.
Originally Posted by sarwiz100
try Aquatica at oak park and 167th in tinley park. Or go to Highland , In and try exotic aquatics on highway and Kennedy

ljroman85

I know if your out by woodfeild mall you can go to beyond the reef its not to bad, also if your on Randle Rd you can go to Sea Escapes in South Elgin Close to Genieva...prices are kinda high but then again it depends on what your income is i guess

ireven

Originally Posted by DB
I travel the suburbs for work and have been to almost every store. Here are the only ones I really shop. Great people, prices, and livestock at all of the ones below.
Reef Dweller - 5858 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago
Rod's Reef - DeKalb
Oceans Floor - Lake in the Hills
Sea Schorr - Buffalo Grove
Coral Paradise - Arlington Heights
Splash of Life - St. Charles
hi DB,
could you list the address of above stores or the website adrdress?
thank you very much!