chicago area trade

fwildthing

i still have the red mushrooms!! I had an outbreak of red algae but I got rid of it a few months ago..... now back to trading. Sanchez, I think I spoke with you before, yes? I live near O'hare airport in merose park. I'd really like to trade for xenias and zoos if you're interested.

hsanchez

fyi, you guys can have the xenia for free, I just ask you replace the live rock it's attatched too. I can also get some unmounted pieces for free.

rswrestler

I've got a bunch of live rock to trade...I'm looking to put it towards a MH setup for a 55 gallon. Also have a relatively new finnex 220cf light....about 250 dollars new.
Live rock is for sale at $3 per pound also!
Thanks!

fwildthing

Originally Posted by RSWrestler
I've got a bunch of live rock to trade...I'm looking to put it towards a MH setup for a 55 gallon. Also have a relatively new finnex 220cf light....about 250 dollars new.
Live rock is for sale at $3 per pound also!
Thanks!
my email is fwildthing@yahoo.com....interested in your live rock.

caillou

I'll jump in again, It's been a while...
I've got some green hammer coral, some zoos (I'll find a pic) and some other stuff. I'll look when the lights come on

hsanchez

Originally Posted by Caillou
I'll jump in again, It's been a while...
I've got some green hammer coral, some zoos (I'll find a pic) and some other stuff. I'll look when the lights come on
Whats up buddy!
How it been. How are those frags doing? Are they still just frags??

israel p

fwildthing thanks again for the shrooms. They were a great addiion to my tank. What kind o Xenias do you have? I would'nt mind some colorful ones if you have any. I already have the orangish pulsing xenias. The blue kind would be nice so if any one in or around chicago would like to work something out izyfolks@hotmail.com

caillou

Originally Posted by HSanchez
Whats up buddy!
How it been. How are those frags doing? Are they still just frags??

The frags are doing great thanks. Sorry to hear about your gf and the accident (yes I read other boards as well). I saw you've traded your way to some really nice looking zoos. I'm jealous. Anytime you're looking to frag some let me know.

fwildthing

Originally Posted by Israel P
fwildthing thanks again for the shrooms. They were a great addiion to my tank. What kind o Xenias do you have? I would'nt mind some colorful ones if you have any. I already have the orangish pulsing xenias. The blue kind would be nice so if any one in or around chicago would like to work something out izyfolks@hotmail.com
You're very welcome, Israel P, glad you liked them. I'm looking for xenias and zoos myself! prefer chicago area...

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by RoyalGamma
anyone willing to sell some zoo frags? if so how much I live in the northern burbs. I want to start out with zoos before I try other corals, thanks
Brianandjenj@yahoo.com

I can hook you up with a nice frag of these

kingoftang

Originally Posted by HSanchez
fyi, you guys can have the xenia for free, I just ask you replace the live rock it's attatched too. I can also get some unmounted pieces for free.
umm...can i get some of that xenia for free if u still have some
ill replace it for some live rock
can u please email me at kevinyoukhana@yahoo.com
thanks