Chicago land area trading club

johnbaker

fragging a lot of corals is so easy! Would anyone in the chicago land area interested in starting a coral trading club?

drummerbum

sure ive been wanting to get some corals first one is probably gonna be a colt
but i need to re--cycle my tank.so it will be a while.
im in joliet BTW
:jumping:

F

fever

sure as soon as my frag tank is up and running. should be in a week or two after it cycles btw i live in oak lawn
John

Count me in. I live in bloomington, but make the trip to chicago alot with my dad just to go look at fish stores. Not much to see down here.

S

slednecks

Heck yah im from Villa Park!
I've got a bunch of stuff to sell and fragg...
-colt
-bubble tip Anenomie
-candy canes
-leather toadstool
-Shark egg!

johnbaker

Glad to see so many positive replies! Should we set a day and time to do some trading? If we all brought one thing to trade it would be well worth the time and effort! Than we could meet every 2 or 3 months.

F

fever

Sounds good let me know the time and place will bring a couple of friends just getting into the hobby
John

drummerbum

I dont have any thing to trade right now but hey JohnBaker could i get som of thoes spores that your finger leather is dropping??
:thinking:

jimmy g

I live in Villa Park also, When and where will this be?
I am very interested and have lots of corals that need a good fraggin anyways :D

newone

:happy: :jumping:
Sounds good. I live in Bolingbrook. Have some anthelia to frag. And in three months maybe some frogspawns.

drummerbum

Hey I just thought of a place we all can meet since we're all spread out through the chicago suberbes and such, theres a public park right next to Argonne National Labs. just off of Rt.55 it would be a pretty centered spot an away from any fish stores. Though we may want to wait untill it warms up a bit though.:) :jumping: :happy:
:happyfish

jellybowl

I would like to be in a coral trading deal.
I am in Albany Park.
I don't have much right now, but will have blue and red mushrooms for trade/ or whatever in about a month.

F

fever

sounds good will have some blue shooms and candy cane to trade real soon