Chicago land area trading club

jellybowl

I'm gonna need at least a month to get my mushrooms fragged.
my vote is late Feb. But could bring some cash to meet others...

drummerbum

Originally posted by RUBBERDUCK
HEY am i too far out if im in kentucky?

I guess that all depends on how far you want to drive....

S

slednecks

I'm sorry to change the subject but I need some help with this! I have a shark egg thats to big for my tank so im trying to sell it but nobody can pick it up so, since this is a local chat, does anyone want it for $15...I payed $40..I just want it gone!

S

slednecks

Im located in Villa Park..My e-mail doesnt work, sorry, but I would be happy to give you a call!
The Shark Egg is hardy. Due to its availability, and combined with the relatively low cost, the Black Banded Cat Shark is the most common shark kept in an aquarium. It normally has a cream-colored body with broad, dark brown stripes and the adult reaches a length of 3-5 feet.
As an adult, it requires at least a 180 gallon or larger aquarium. It requires sand as the substrate in the aquarium, as the abdomen is easily scratched by a coarser substrate, thus causing infection. It should never be exposed to copper-based medications. It will eat any crustacean in the aquarium.
The hatching time of the egg will be approximately 1 to 4 weeks depending on the stage of development and the enviromental conditions in the aquarium. Feeding may be difficult in the beginning. The best way to begin feeding is by offering small pieces of cleaned squid or freshwater ghost shrimp.
(www.***********.com)

johnbaker

opatrny@ameritech.net feb 27 would be a good 1st meeting date. How is Schaumburg for everyone? Its about a 45 min drive for me. After posting this thread I have decided to start a frag tank. Im so glad to see so many are interested. As we all know CORRECT tank set up takes some time but I will have frags for trade. Im very excited to meet and trade with everyone! Save the reefs, frag and trade!

jellybowl

Schaumberg is fine for me. Just let me know where. I would prefer the mid-afternoon since I have to be somewhere till noon.