Chicagoland FS/FT

rswrestler

Hi All~
I would like to get rid of my big hermit (slightly smaller than a fist). I'm asking $20 or will trade for frags. He doesn't eat corals, but he is like a bull in a china shop. He would go well in a bigger tank--Predator or reef.
Also have 40+lbs of liverock left. 2.50/lb. Will trade for frags as well. I'm not looking for any frags in particular, all will do!
Thanks!
Email me at RSWrestler@aol.com with any questions!

dmm0724

Hey im interested in the hermit (do you have pictures?) and also maybe 10-20lbs live rock. how much are you charging for the rock? also, are you willing to ship
i live in nc 28590.
email me and let me know! dmm0724@ecu.edu

rswrestler

I want 2.50 per pound for the rock. Email me at RSWrestler@aol.com and I'll get you pictures of the hermit. I'm willing to ship, but I think overnighting that stuff would be pretty costly. Thanks!
Rocky

rswrestler

60137---however much liverock you would like is how much the package would weigh. Plus 1/4 for the crab and a styrofoam cooler...another additional pound maybe??

rswrestler

Thanks for your interest, everyone. The rock has been sold off! I still have the large hermit though...he's looking for a good home!