Chiller and Lights for sale, Lemoore California

jlem

I am looking to sell local first and then possibly ship. The Chiller is a 1/3 HP Aqua logic with a Medusa COntroller that runs the chiller and a Heater if you plug in a heater. The Temp Probe may need replaced soon but the system worked great last time it was hooked up a month and a half ago.
The lights are 2-400 watt Metal Halide. The bulbs are 9 months old and there are 2-20K, 1-10K and 1-14K.
I got both the Chiller and the lights off a system that I bought and only kept a few things. Both the chiller and lights where running when I picked the system up. Items are located in Lemoore California which is near Fresno
Chiller is $450.00
Lights are $200.00

jlem

shipping would be alot but I will check. It also has some curved reflectors that are not in the picture.

sammyw

Hello,
I live in Lemoore and was wondering if the lights would work on a 50 gallon setup.
THanks,
SAM

jlem

I am figuring that shipping will be around $50.00 whereever it goes to. i have the box all ready to go so I will get it priced at the UPS store today and post the prices

jlem

Just bumping it up. Shipping seems to be the issue for most people. The light s do have spider reflectors that I forgot to put in the picture.
I am also dropping the price on the CHiller with controller to $300.00

jlem

The lights have not sold yett. I leave tomorrow untill the 4th of Febuary in Arizona so if interested let me know and I will get the total on shipping when I get back.

S

shark bait

Where are you in Ca, I am north San Diego. $300 for a 1/4 is ok price for a drop in. But I am not looking for a long drive.

schrun

Hello,
I would like to buy the chiller and will pay for shipping to Sacramento, CA. Please let me know. I can pay ASAP via paypal as soon as you get back to me.
Thanks, Sam