Chiller for sale

tthemadd1

I have a chiller for sale. I have posted this a few times but had no responses.
It is a 1/2 hp Aquamedic chiller. I paid over $500.00 for it new. I used it for a summer and then gave my tank to my brother when I moved to Boston.
The chiller is in perfect working condition. It is a little dusty from storage, but not a spec of rust on the entire piece of equipment. Let me know your thoughts.
I am asking $300.00 obo. Shipping from 02130, I will have to charge for packaging as well. Rough cost for packaging is $40.00 Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Themadd1

saraja87

Would this take a 110 from 89 to 78? If so, would you be willing to let it go for around 200ish shipped? I have almost no cash left, but my tank is so hot that I'm starting to lose livestock :( I'm in Los Angeles 90035

saraja87

I think I could do 250 shipped to 90035, and I did ask first...pretty please? The fish will really appreciate it!

tthemadd1

Sorry I thought I had this set up to email me when someone posted.
I will look at the shipping costs tonight and get back to those who responded. I will not go under $300.00, I am already marking it down quite a bit. I think this might be a little small for 110 to get that much of a drop. I will look up the specs tonight as well.
I did keep a 85+tank down from 90 for a few months with this so it might work for you too.
Thanks,
Matt

tthemadd1

Shipping is around $70.00 to Miami because of the weight. Let me know if you are still interested and I will pass along my paypal information. Thanks

tthemadd1

I will sell for $250.00 shipping to Cali is $80.00 including handling fee. If you are interested let me know.

myt123

OK Be patient this is my first post here.
Would you accept $300.00 including shipping to zip 60046

tthemadd1

The chiller is still for sale. Get a good price before next summer melts your tank and boils your fish.