Chiller question

I have a 55 gal. uniquarium and would like to add a chiller, an additional sump and a pump for return. I need to know how to do a plumbing on a uniquarium and if you have any diagram to share with me, that would be great. Also, I need to know how big is the chiller that I need and what kind of pump to use. :notsure:

fernando s

Originally Posted by Something'sFishy
I have a 55 gal. uniquarium and would like to add a chiller, an additional sump and a pump for return. I need to know how to do a plumbing on a uniquarium and if you have any diagram to share with me, that would be great. Also, I need to know how big is the chiller that I need and what kind of pump to use. :notsure:
unfortunately i cannot give much info on a uniquarium but i also a tank 125 gallon and i do have a chiller which i purchased at the following site maybe you can get some info there as to what you get for your sump and pump as well hope this helps. good luck
www.thatpetplace.com
i hope this helps
what we have is a canister filter the way i have it is:
one hose that pulls from the aquarium
the other pulls from from the filter into the chiller from the chiller it goes to the aquarium and that way it keeps the chiller clean and lasts longer.
just suggestion
:happyfish