Choice of friends

ric maniac

Ok, so I haven't been on in a while since I switched to a FW planted tank. But, this is the only place I have to vent at.
Today my friend has been pushing my buttons. It was a beautiful day outside. About 75 degrees with no clouds and a slight breeze. He was complaining for the entire time we were outside about how hot it was and how he would rather be playing halo 3. Now, don't get me wrong, I like video games but I, along with most normal people without health issues would love to be outside on a day like this. His complaining and failure to assert himself and go home if he really wanted to drove me nuts. Second, he always goes in to our house without us knowing, and takes food without asking. That one explains itself. And third, he says things like my mom needs to f-off and she is a female dog. (lol don't want to get in trouble). So i have put up with this for about a year, (because it took him a while to get comfortable
) and I have had it. He sent me off when he tried to talk down to me. I don't take crap from anyone. He said to me "up yours dude" in a non joking way. So I told him to go home, we won't have any problems unless he comes within ten feet of our house. It drove me nuts, and he doesn't have the right to talk down to me. Does this sound reasonable?

mimzy

if u ask me he doesn't sound like much of a "friend" in the 1st place. and shame on u 4letting some1 get away w/talking about your mother that way!

xtreeme

Not a true friend. First I would have taken care of things when he just walked in and got munchies. None of my friends would do that. Most call to make sure Im home heh and what Im doing etc. if they can come out.
A friend may disagree, but will help when needed.
He is a acquaintance

reef noob

I personally let my friends get their own food at my house, but if and insult to my or the family were heard they get the boot.

jennythebugg

if someone would have said that about my mom i wouldnt have let them live...even if she was being one. you did the right thing youre a good guy and if you are around people that make you feel not good soon you will start to become not good so keep your distance

ric maniac

i almost beat his sorry little asprin so hard for talking about her like that. But its not worth
the charges and it wouldnt have been a fair fight.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by xtreeme
http:///forum/post/2668059
Not a true friend. First I would have taken care of things when he just walked in and got munchies. None of my friends would do that. Most call to make sure Im home heh and what Im doing etc. if they can come out.
A friend may disagree, but will help when needed.
He is a acquaintance
Ditto.