Christmas Gifts for my Wife? HELP! Free Frag!

grumpygils

Ok all you women out there. What can I buy my wife for Christmas? No jewry, no spa, no manicures, no clothes, no new fish tank! She likes to exercise but has all of that stuff. She awlays buys basically whatever she wants through out the year so there is nothing left for me to get. Open to all suggestions! I am buying a new granite bathroom sink and top but that is just a brochure under the tree and she already knows that and has to pick it out.
Thxs,
Mike
P.S. Any outstanding suggestions that I use will get a free frag in the mail!

triga22

What about perfumes? What are her hobbies? What does she do alot?
Buy her something she will use everyday and not just enjoy it once.

triga22

If she likes to run, how about an iPod? You can listen to music while you run. Are the appliences in the house up to date? Does she drink cofee?

coral keeper

Originally Posted by TriGa22
If she likes to run, how about an iPod? You can listen to music while you run. Are the appliances in the house up to date? Does she drink cofee?
coffee

t316

1. a new house
2. call WCA back up and secure a spot for next year
3. this one always works...a picture of the kids (professional one). This takes work, getting her away from you, setting up a time, clothes coordination, keeping the little one's mouths shut, etc. but never fails.
If I win, I won't one of those clams baby

dina12

Put together a "Pamper" basket for her. Nice jammies or a nightie, some candles, some teas, maybe a new music CD, slippers, a robe....just little things to pamper herself with - add a gift card to her favorite store.....hell, I am going to email this to my hubby :)

howardj

- The Bean - Ab Exercise thing (Just blow it up)
- - iPod/iPod Touch
- - - New furniture
- - - - camcorder
- - - - - Digital SLR camera
- - - - - - Puppy/Kitten
Does she jog? Get her the nike + shox that you can hook your iPod (other gift
) up to the shoe and it tells how many steps you've taken, calories burned, heart rate(?), time, date, other stuff..

grumpygils

Originally Posted by T316
1. a new house
2. call WCA back up and secure a spot for next year
3. this one always works...a picture of the kids (professional one). This takes work, getting her away from you, setting up a time, clothes coordination, keeping the little one's mouths shut, etc. but never fails.
If I win, I won't one of those clams baby

Suggested the pic thing a while back and she wants a family one. I won't know about WCA until March, if you can get me in by Christmas, you get the big clam!
Sell me 3 acres for a new house!
Mc

grumpygils

Originally Posted by HowardJ
- The Bean - Ab Exercise thing (Just blow it up)
- - iPod/iPod Touch
- - - New furniture
- - - - camcorder
- - - - - Digital SLR camera
- - - - - - Puppy/Kitten
Does she jog? Get her the nike + shox that you can hook your iPod (other gift
) up to the shoe and it tells how many steps you've taken, calories burned, heart rate(?), time, date, other stuff..

Have all of the above in one form or another.
Mc