Christmas Gifts for my Wife? HELP! Free Frag!

scotts

I didn't even get a Thanks but no thanks, Good idea but........ Nope I got nuthin, zip, zilch, nada

earlybird

How about castnet lessons or a smaller cast net so when you go to the keys she can catch the bait for you while you remain dry. Ha. I've taught my wife to throw the net and she loves doing it.
Seriously. How about one of these clocks. http://www.naturestapestry.com/dawnsimulator.html
Or... make a "Love Jar." Here's how it works. Get a jar (decorative or mason or whatever) and fill it with 52 slips of paper (typed or hand written) with a message on each slip. The message should be 52 memories or 52 things you love about her. She opens one up each week for a year. A perfect gift for a wife or mother.

sigmachris

So grumpy what was the covert idea? I was following this thread to get ideas for my wife, either this year or in the future!

ifirefight

Originally Posted by grumpygils
I think I firefight might be getting a free frag.
Mc
He sent a covert PM suggestion

jawdubb

My wife loves comfortable blankets. Something nice like a nice down comforter, or any type of soft throw/blanket. Just my 2 cents.

grumpygils

Ifirefight, made my own on their site and ordered one. We'll see if it gets in time ($20). IFF, did not have a suggestion for a big expensive gift, just a good little one that is personalized. Since I used it, I need to send a frag. IFF, PM me your address. I finally pleaded my case well enough that my wife will give me a list!
Mc
P.S. Now aren't you all wondering what the gift is!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by Scotts
I didn't even get a Thanks but no thanks, Good idea but........ Nope I got nuthin, zip, zilch, nada

Thanks but no thanks! And thanks to everyone! I hope a lot of people got some good ideas! Now, if you use one, send them a frag!
Mc

ifirefight

PM sent..
You people should think "outside the box".
P.S. Make sure you tell your wife that you got this idea from SWF.com message board.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ifirefight
PM sent..
You people should think "outside the box".
P.S. Make sure you tell your wife that you got this idea from SWF.com message board.

She already thinks I am having an affair on here. I would appreciate no pretty girls in the Avatars! Thanks for changing yours DiMartini! Others need to fall in line, like below! Ha Ha
Mc