Chromis Very Sick

kynekke

My chromis is nose down in the sand and his body is spinning in circles. He'll lay on the bottom for a bit then go back into the nose down position. Any ideas? I think he may be too far gone but want to prevent whatever it is that's doing it.
BTW... no body discolorations at all... the other fish are happily munching on mysis.
Tank : 55 Gallon
Setup : 4/26/07
Fish purchased : 10 days ago
QT? : Nope
Have a QT? : Sort of, it's cycling
Amm 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0
pH 8.2
Alk 13
Calc 400
Temp 78
SG 1.026

kynekke

She's gone
I still have 2 chromis and a yellow tail damsel though I'd like to see not get sick if anyone has an idea what's wrong.

kynekke

Nevermind she is still kicking... she's now thrashing around violently while taking small breaks on her back... this is awful.
For some reason I'm noticing my water is cloudy... just fed them some mysis so maybe that's the cloudy but I haven't seen it before.

payton 350

you could have just gotten a sick fish...do you have other chromis in there
sry you got two others in there.....did the damsel pick on it.....

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Kynekke
Nevermind she is still kicking... she's now thrashing around violently while taking small breaks on her back... this is awful.
For some reason I'm noticing my water is cloudy... just fed them some mysis so maybe that's the cloudy but I haven't seen it before.
Did you realy test everything at all zeros? No spots or anything? We cannot help you if we do not have all of the facts.