---Cincyreefer---

tony detroit

Do you guys have any contacts on building huge aquarium systems/setups. I was thinking on the order of 20' by 8' by 3-5' high. This is not right now, but some time in the future 1-2 years. What would a ballpark price be? 20-30K I'm guessing. I could arrange lodging, and most woodworking tools. I could also set up to have most materials pre-delivered so the guys only need to come up in a van or two.

cincyreefer

Well we built pretty much everything in the store, with the help of a welder and masonist (sp?) for the 2200 and 10,000 gallon tanks. I am sure we would be able to help out if you needed, or at least guide you. To be honest, we don't know exactly how much either tank cost us. We built them in the process of moving to a new store so most of the materials were used for multiple projects and we didn't really seperate costs.
What exactly were you thinking? There are two different ways to set up a large system like that. One is the shark tank in the other post and this is another setup you could possibly do. This one is probably real similar to Novice150 tank.

cincyreefer

Well I am a single male, 20 years old, and enjoy long walks on the beach at night looking for baby sharks! :D
Anything in particular you want to know? Most of these pics were taken at the LFS I work at in Cincinnati. I do not own the store, but have been pretty good friends with the owner since he opened the store 6 years ago, when he was 19. We mainly specialize in bigger saltwater fish and exotic freshwater as well.

tony detroit

I'm looking for something like Novice has somewhat. Kind of built into the wall. I just want something clean looking. I'm saving.....

cincyreefer

Well I can show you everything that we can do if/when you stop by the store to pick up the smoothound. Tanks that are built into a wall with a large viewing area gets to be very expensive, so it depends on exactly what you were hoping to keep.

tony detroit

It should be mid-day next Wednesday. What are your store's hours?
Thank you for holding the smoothound for me. It is greatly appreciated.