Clean up crew for my 29

pondy

I have been away and working my tail end off but in the mean time I have bought a few things for my clean up crew. I have 8 blue leg hermits, 10 turbo snails, and a serpent star. This is all that I have, I was just wondering what you all would suggest I get. I mean what more could I get? I would like to get a queen conch or a fighting conch to stir up the sand bed, but should I get a cucumber of some sort that burrows? What other things do you all have in your clean up crews? By the way my tank is a standard 29 gallon, So what is working for you or what would you all suggest? One other thing, How would I go about making a fuge under my 29? I think a 5 1/2 gallon is what I want. Do I have to have the little levels of glass for the water to go through? Just a question. I dont know if that makes any sence. I hope cause Im in desperate need. Thanks

pickyone

i would try an orange spotted goby to sift through the sand.i have one and he is great to watch and busy all day long.

pondy

Hey thanks, I havent seen one of these gobies, I have seen the yellow, but not the orange. Where can I get one, Im assuming this site, right? my email is dustponds10@yahoo.com drop me a line with more info. Along with anyone else. This is my first SWA and I just want to do things right. Thanks for your help. Any more suggestions?

pickyone

he is actually a diamond goby and they have them on this sight check it out.they are great little guys.ive seen them as big as 4-5 inches.not sure how big they would get,but great to watch in the tank