clean up crew with a trigger?????

chevcam

What kind if any clean up crew could I have with .... 1 clown trigger... 1 humu humu and ..1 flaming angel? or would they munch on them.

antonio

I HAD A TRIGGER AND HAD CRUSHED CORAL. AND WOULDNT U KNOW HE WOULD PICK UP SHELLS ALL DAY LONG PLACE IT ON MY ROCK IN HOPES THERE WAS A HERMIT CRAB IN THERE. I CANT BLAME HIM BECAUSE EVRYONE DESERVES AN EXSPENSIVE MEAL SOMTIMES

bean 1

What has worked for me is a variety of snails that remain hidden during the daytime in the LR and DSB such as Nassarus, Cerith and Bumblebee....they keep the tank clean but they are working when your invert predators are sleeping. I have hermits too but my fish have always left them alone. I may be lucky with regard th the hermits but I do have several invert eating fish and have yet to have any casualties due to my fish in well over 2 years. Good luck!
Bean

undulate*

I didnt think it was possible to have a clean up crew that triggers wouldnt eliminate. Cause i know that when i put any kind of snails or crabs in my Undulate would eat them.
Reid

bean 1

Undulate,
What kind of trigger and snails do you have? My tank looks void of a clean up crew until the lights go out and then my tank explodes with life and the best part is that my triggers are sleeping. My success may be partially due to the fact that my triggers (Bluethroat and pinktail) are planktonic and not purely invert eating machines. P.S. I have gotten back into paintball over the last few months and can't believe I ever stopped playing a few years back. I absolutely love it! Went out and purchased a Tippmann A5 with a flatline barrel that has worked well but still a challenge when you are up against Angels and such!
Bean