Cleaner crew

stacy

I just received my order from saltwaterfish.com I would say that it was a pleasant experience. They let me know ahead of time when the order would be here. All occupants arrived safely. It took a long time to acclimate as most where shipped in individual bags. Took a lot of time undoing the rubberbands and putting them back on. The only thing is I should have done a little research before placing the order. I order 3 horseshoe crabs to go in my 80 with a 5" DSB. I hope they will be O.K. and not ruin my DSB.

Ordering from SWF.com is a very pleasant experience indeed. I like the amount of communication regarding the order and the shipment tracking info they give in the e-mail. My last order was a u-build-it order, I specified the day I would be home to take delivery in the special info section of the order and they delivered that day. They called me about out of stock items, I wasn't home but have my pager # on the answering machine...they paged me to find out if I wanted substitutions. They provide customer service plus IMHO.
The only time I order elsewhere is when they don't have what I want. Can't find the level of customer service anywhere else. Makes me feel like they really do value my business!

musipilot

Horseshoes will be no problem with that thick a sand bed...they only dig down enough to cover themselves. Sometimes you can still see the tip of the tail sticking out of the sand, thats how shallow they go. Enjoy them, they're hysterical when they swim!

stacy

So far I have enjoyed watching the crabs. The reason I was concerned was a post that was on this last weekend about the damage they do to the live sand. People where saying that they would eat everything in the live sand then die. Hopefully I have more than enough life to substain them.

coachb

I too received my first order from swf last week and I was very pleased. It did take a long time with all the bags etc but well worth the effort. My only "complaint" is they said to expect a week delay on first orders and I got it in 3 days. I was not quite ready but everything turned out great.

coachb

I too received my first order from swf last week and I was very pleased. It did take a long time with all the bags etc but well worth the effort. My only "complaint" is they said to expect a week delay on first orders and I got it in 3 days. I was not quite ready but everything turned out great.