Cleaning rounded corners of nano cubes

littleliza

what is the best method people have found for cleaning the rounded corners in the jbj nano cubes? Is there a special tool I could buy for this?

sac10918

I use a credit card. It bends enough to go around the corners but its not to flimsy. Of course, you do have to stick your hand in the tank this way though.

jacksdad

Originally Posted by Littleliza
what is the best method people have found for cleaning the rounded corners in the jbj nano cubes? Is there a special tool I could buy for this?

If you are just talking about regular cleaning of algae I would suggest getting a "nimble". Which is a small magnet that this guy makes, it gets into the corners.
If we are talking about a build up that needs to be scraped then I would suggest a razor blade.
Bob

appaloosa1

i bought a plastic blade at the LFS and it works pretty well. I have so much coraline that if you don't scrape it off every week or two you can't see inside the tank

marineman7

If you are just talking about regular cleaning of algae I would suggest getting a "nimble". Which is a small magnet that this guy makes, it gets into the corners.
I agree with jacksdad. A Nimble is the best little invention I've ever come across!
Vicki