Cleanup upgrade

lukeb321

Ok its time for a better (or should I say A cleanup crew). I have a 6 month old 60 gallon tank with 100 pds of live rock and my rock has a lot of hair algae, and my sand looks like crap. I use R/O water, lights on for 8 hrs/day tops, and have a very light bioload.
I "think" I started with 5 blue hermits/1 emerald/ and about 5 cerith snails.
Now that Im happy with my fish selection, I would like some cleanup crew suggestions to get this tank looking "clean again".
I can get a great buy on the blue hermits,emeralds, and ceriths. Should I buy a bunch more or should I stay away and get something else. I have a lawnmover and he hasnt helped one bit, and I really dont want to add any other fish, so just inverts, . Thanks

tangs123

if you really wanted to rid all that hair algea i reccomend a lettuce nudibranch;
they will mow over your algea more than your lawnmower blenny

bobwire

I'm surprised that your emerald isn't knocking the crap out of that stuff. After I got mine, he had reduced my hair algea by half in about a week. He is also the prime suspect in an ongoing investigation of the disappearance of turbo snails. LOL

lukeb321

Thinkin of this package from swf.com. What do you think?
Scarlet Hermit Crab:20
Turbo/Astrea Snail:20
Coral Banded Shrimp:1
Lettuce Nudibranch :2
Nasssarius Snail:10
Sally Lightfoot Crab:1
Emerald Crab:5
Any potential problems? Too much, too little. Do you think I can say no or exchange something for the CBS. Already had one and it went crazy after my hermits.