cleveland lfs

ivica

rms in willoughby,which by the way sucks, ***** in mentor which is preety good,***** in beachwood,the best one is aquatic adventures in parma i think,look it up in yellow pages there is couple of them!!!

jerthunter

Aquatic Technology is in Columbia Station which is about 30-45 minutes west of cleveland but their claim to fame is that they are the largest all saltwater fish store in Ohio. There is a fish store called Aquatic Adventures in Brooklyn which is westside of cleveland..

Aqutic Technologies is awsome, but very pricey. RMS in Willoughby sucks, always have dead fish in tanks, coral's look like crap. ***** in Mentor has a good selection of fish, some coral, almost no invert's. The RMS in Parma isnt bad, their tanks acutally look good. There's a place in Northfield called Pet Parlor, not to bad. I think there are a few places in Kent. So basically there's not a ton of places in NE ohio. Dont forget about this site and others for mail order........i know alot of people have had great success with this purchased off this site and others, compared to going to a store to get live stock. Well good luck & happy shopping.
Fishy Wife

salty tank

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Aquatic Technology is in Columbia Station which is about 30-45 minutes west of cleveland but their claim to fame is that they are the largest all saltwater fish store in Ohio. There is a fish store called Aquatic Adventures in Brooklyn which is westside of cleveland..

My cousin used to work there. In my opinion thats the best store IN cleveland. A little pricey but their fish are the healthiest and so are the corals. RMS is horible in my opinion. The owner of aquatic is a bit of an

[hr]
though.
All of my fish i have gotten from that store and they are all doin great.
Also they are the only place around that sells RO/DI water

jerthunter

Originally Posted by salty tank
The owner of aquatic is a bit of an

[hr]
though.
All of my fish i have gotten from that store and they are all doin great.
Also they are the only place around that sells RO/DI water
I think I know the guy you are talking about, didn't know he was the owner but he fits that description....
The funny thing for me is that none of the fish I have gotten there have lived but then I only got 2 fish there, one clownfish and a lawnmower blenny.
There is a small store in Elyria called Pet Supplies Plus that has about 9 small tanks of saltwater fish. That is where I have gotten most of my fish since it is so close to me. The problem with this store is they don't have many inverts and no corals..