Click Here...

el guapo

Originally Posted by camfish
http:///forum/post/2664369
For the love of God, I am not asking a lot. You are a very interesting person and one that is fun to talk to, but I disapprove of a single word in your vocabulary. I know a lot of mentally disabled people and they have enough problems without jerks like you constantly poking fun at them. If you feel that this word is important enough, then go on ahead and use it. If you don't feel bad for using it, then you are truly a monster. By my saying that you have lost my respect, I was not trying to make you feel bad or anything, it was purely informational. You said you would sleep like a baby, well that is fitting, considering your maturity level.

Let me just tell you something before you come off on me like your so high and mighty . Retarded people do things that are stupid and funny just like everybody else . For you to come off and make a big deal out of it maybe your the one that has a problem with mentaly challanged people . Its jerks like you that wish to segregate them into a specialy protected group that are monsters . YOu ever stop to thing maybe if you let it go and let them be treated like everybody else their life might be a bit better . But no you monsters want to lock them away in special camps, schools and classes .
Get of your high horse and realize they are people too and deserve the right to be do things that are funny and to be laughed at just like everybody else . Why don't you take something else away from them . you already speak for them and refuse to let funny things be refered to as retarded .
Your nobody to talk about maturity levels maybe you should look in the mirror before hurling insults like that .
AGain feel free to use the ignore function

stdreb27

Originally Posted by EL GUAPO
http:///forum/post/2664006
Not a good way to get what your asking for there .
Is RETARDATION to PC incorrect for you ? Would you prefer mentaly challanged ? Possibly intellectual disability? But then I could be implying that said posts were the out come of some sort of alzhimerz induced state of coherincy. Which is clearly not the case .

http:///forum/post/2664260
There are much less offense ways of getting your point across, such as simply the word stupid or idiot...these words have been used to the point where their actual meanings have differed and they have taken on a completely new meanings. Using that word, while okay at times is not necessary and incredibly offensive. If you must refer to a person of that nature, I would appreciate it if you could use the term mentally disabled. Do not attempt to use this for anything other than a serious post where no one is being the subject of a cruel joke. With that, I no longer have any respect for you.

http:///forum/post/2664347
I have lost your respect . . . Well how will I sleep tonight ? LIKE A BABY.

Please fell free to use the ignore function and you won't have to worry about me using the word retardation any further . Or the fact that I imply that any post in a thread like this be of retarded mannor . Or posbily just don't make posts of a retarded fasion .
As far as "There are much less offense ways of getting your point across" you might want to look into that your self . because your "don't make yourself clear" when talking to people .

http:///forum/post/2664369
For the love of God, I am not asking a lot. You are a very interesting person and one that is fun to talk to, but I disapprove of a single word in your vocabulary. I know a lot of mentally disabled people and they have enough problems without jerks like you constantly poking fun at them. If you feel that this word is important enough, then go on ahead and use it. If you don't feel bad for using it, then you are truly a monster. By my saying that you have lost my respect, I was not trying to make you feel bad or anything, it was purely informational. You said you would sleep like a baby, well that is fitting, considering your maturity level.

http:///forum/post/2664432
Let me just tell you something before you come off on me like your so high and mighty . Retarded people do things that are stupid and funny just like everybody else . For you to come off and make a big deal out of it maybe your the one that has a problem with mentaly challanged people . Its jerks like you that wish to segregate them into a specialy protected group that are monsters . YOu ever stop to thing maybe if you let it go and let them be treated like everybody else their life might be a bit better . But no you monsters want to lock them away in special camps, schools and classes .
Get of your high horse and realize they are people too and deserve the right to be do things that are funny and to be laughed at just like everybody else . Why don't you take something else away from them . you already speak for them and refuse to let funny things be refered to as retarded .
Your nobody to talk about maturity levels maybe you should look in the mirror before hurling insults like that .
AGain feel free to use the ignore function

http:///forum/post/2664436
Now if we can please get back to something less dramatic and a little more fun .
He works in so many instances . Is so easy to photoshop .

This argument is to TAREDED it has been RETARTED.

camfish

Normal people deserve to be made fun and be hurt...I agree. I am not the person that wants to lock them away in camps, but if they can meet and befriend people like them, then that is a good thing. I don't think that I am high and mighty, I just have different principles. I think that their should be a happy medium...no jerks like you constantly poking fun at them and no people who want to seclude them. It is okay to make fun of people who don't have this problem because they can come up with a comeback...kinda like a fair fight. When you make fun of the challenged, it's just mean. I have worked at a camp with disabled people, mostly physically, but still. They like to be treated normally, you are right about that. They don't deserve to be made fun of. There is nothing that I can say or do to change your mind and there is nothing you can do to change mine. So, you can go right on ahead and get the last word if you want, but I am done talking about this. Thank you.

el guapo

Seriously if you want to take this to PM's then we can do that . But this is the last I will waste anybody elses time on this subject .
I honestly suggest you use the ignore feature .

camfish

I thought I'd start a lame joke contest.
A dumb blonde was really tired of being made fun of, so she decided to have her hair changed so that she would look like a brunette.
When she had brown hair, she decided to take a drive in the country.
After she had been driving for a while, she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought,
"Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!"
She got out and walked over to the farmer and said,
"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?"
The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try.
The blonde looked at the flock and guessed, "157."
The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like a brunette), picked one out and got back into her car.
Before she left, the farmer walked up to her and said.
"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"
I dare you to beat that.