cliffrouse11bas -Whereabouts?

happyreef

Has anyone noticed if cliffrouse11bas has frequented the message boards lately? Just curious, wanted to converse with an NC hobbyist, had a few questions.

nas19320

Originally posted by HappyReef
Has anyone noticed if cliffrouse11bas has frequented the message boards lately? Just curious, wanted to converse with an NC hobbyist, had a few questions.

I think he may have gotten rid of his tank. It seems I remember reading that.

T

tizzo

Where are you in NC?? Neat finding neighbors. Well, most of the time.:rolleyes:

happyreef

Hey, happy to hear there are some hobbyists in this state. I am near High Point, this whole area (30 mile radius) is hurting for a decent and responsible LFS or a good reefer club to trade frags and such, as far as I know.

T

tizzo

Aquamains is the only fish store I know of around there, but I haven't heard anything good about it, although I have never been. What have you got to trade?? I have lots of cheap boring easy to come by corals if your interested. You know...polyps, digi's, shrooms, a capnella if you know how to frag it.

happyreef

Wow, that's high tech. I just started a 10 gallon nano about 2 months ago, all I have right now is a small colony of yellow polyps, a tiny chip of a rock with some deep red zoos, and some ulva lettuce macroalgae.
Currently, I am battling some rough slimey brown algae that is growing fast, that's another issue.
I will look into that store though, only about 30 minutes from here.

boalgf

Cool, a thread for us NC people. I have purchased my zebra eel, squareback anthia, and coral beauty from aquamains in greensboro. They were all knowledgable and the prices weren't any worse than most lfs's. You want to talk about a bad fish place, swing by fayetteville sometime and go to aqua rama.
I'm actually going upt to greensboro this weekend and will be stopping by aquamains to get another fish, if they have what I want. The selection there is awesome.
Hope more NC ( North Carolina ) people say hello on here.