Close by Kentucky

fish man

I live in Maysville Ky and I was wanting to know does anybody live in Maysville or very close to Maysville, so that we can talk back and forth about saltwater tanks?

ser_cyclops

i have a 24 gallon jbj nano and iam starting as of right now a 55 gallon and it will be up and running in a little while

ser_cyclops

yeah see my local fish store went out of buisness and they was saleing there tanks and they said it was a 65 but it was really a 55 but i got it for 65 bucks

fish man

that not bad my lfs is a joke and they really do not have anything. So I have to drive an hour away just for saltwater items. Did you get my pm. First time I ever did one of those

ser_cyclops

ill check but yeah so was this one i had like an hour in the 55 getting in cleaned up and it still needs some work but i have to drive 45 min to get to the store that i like but this one here just opened and he said he is evenualy going to get alot of corals XD

ser_cyclops

me iam 14 i have an older brother that is 17 and me and him are both are in it togather but this 55 iam setting up is going to be just mine iam going to have to foot all the bills my self but i have had my saltwater tank for about 9 months now

ser_cyclops

2 perc clown and a lownmower blenny and ill just tell you the corals y iam at it i have 1 sun coral 2 brains 1 candycain 1 hammer head 1 colt coral 1 bta 1 feather duster and 1 leather and 30 polp (sp) zoo