clown anenome pic

O

ogdog30

anenome looks bleached, hope you can get it back to health

dogstar

Here they are when I first got them. I had the female first and looked for the smallest one I could find and added it after a few months and to my suprise it was love at first sight. There in the LTA in this pic but later I got a BTA for them.

cathy joe

does the anenome really look that bad, my lfs ordered it for us and when he got it he did not want to sell it to us. he said it was the best he ever saw
how do you know if they are a breeding pair. the one that was said to be male always runs the female out

dogstar

:rolleyes:
Can you post a pic with you lights on please. The female should be the bigger and dominant one. That looks like a BTA that dont look bad and should be placed up in the rocks and in strong light.

cathy joe

THE BIGGER ONE IS IN THE ANENOME, BUT I WAS TOLD THE MALE HIS A HUMP BETWEEN HIS EYES.
WHAT IS A BTA, I WAS TOLD IT WAS A SABEA

dogstar

:yes: Thats a better pic. Its not a bubble tip and could be a sabae. It looks healthy so feed it krill and silversides.

cathy joe

IT IS A SABEA. DOES IT NEED TO BE AT THE TOP, OR WILL IT MOVE TO WERE IT WANTS TO BE. IT HAS ONLY BEEN IN THE TANKFOR 5 DAYS

dogstar

:yes: If it wants to move then it will. Just leave it along for now. Do the clowns beat it up and make it close cause it looks a little small for the clowns. Do the clowns let it eat?

zoocrazy

nice pics. i'm gonna have to find my camera to get a pic of my wild GSM's, they love their BTA to pieces!!:yes: :yes:

T

tizzo

When the clarkii got scared and hid behind the rocks while I was cleaning the tank, the anemone "cheated" on him...her.