Clown Eating Behaviors

theone

i got a percula clown fish yesterday but when i try to feed it it will uese eat some. ( not a lot for his size ) and some times and eats it and spitts it right out what can i do?.

theone

cuz i got my perc in ***** i know is not the best place but i looked at them and they looked pretty healthy plus the guy asked me ? like how much is ur salinity and ph nad plus he sked me are u just getting this fish cuz of the nemo video u know u cant put it in a bowl and i told him i know. So im hopeing i made a good decision.

flamingkingofhe

i am not a big fan of blood worms for saltwaterfish but brine,myssid,prime reef, and other meaty items is what i would use like stated above used diversity in there diet

killafins

all of that stuff will work. I feed mine a frozen mix called: marine cruisine, live brine shrimp, frozen brine shrimp, flake food and black worms.

theone

OH YEAH DO PERCS EAT LETTUCE. And im feeding it right now total color marine gourmet flake blend is that good. and u know what i notice that he doesnt eat the red flakes but the dark green flakes.

alec

I feed my oscellaris (false perculas) a blend that I made out of six different flake and pellet foods. I also give them some of those formula one and two frozen cubes. The fish should be fine eaters unless they weren't aquacultured.