clown eggs?

mkinley17

So my four year old daughter and I found some eggs today. The problem they laid eggs on the underside of the rock that has six anemones on, so moving the rock is not going to happen. She wants to try to raise them but not going to happen this time (not set up for it).
My question is if I put a small piece of slat as close as I can do you think they will lay the eggs there next time? I know crap-shoot.
After I get the things set up (breeder tank and roti tank going) maybe I'll try the suction method next time if I can be there when they hatch. I have read that they hatch soon after lights go out any one with that experience? And what should I look for next time?

zoidberg01

Most clownfish stick there eggs ' so its probably stuck on the rock and if I'm right its take the rock out or let them die

zoidberg01

If I'm wrong and you can successfully take them out collect them somewhere like a bottle with holes to offer protection then go out buy a breeder net and phytoplankton I won't promise anything because fry athey can do it againre very sensitive and if its there first time

mkinley17

Most clownfish stick there eggs ' so its probably stuck on the rock and if I'm right its take the rock out or let them die
Yes they are stuck to the underside of a rock (the overhang right in between three anemones so removing the rock is not happening). I'm going to let mother nature take its course this time and get ready for next time.

zoidberg01

If u can put a clear cup or pot under there rock because if they lay eggs againthey will stick them to the cup and it will be easier