Clown fish and goniopora problem

blondenaso1

ok, here is the deal. My maroon clown has decided to call my goniopora its home. Needless to say the goniopora doesn't like its new resident. It has opened in 2 days and the clown won't stop molesting it. The clown just sucks on the ployps why? and rolls around in it all day. Until now the clown has been fine with no host. So what gives now? What should I do? I have been thinking recently about getting an amenome for the clown and I think that is what I am going to try. I have enough light for one and I think I can keep it alive. What type should I get for the maroon? And please leave out the rose BTA ok :) I want something hardy and affordable that the clown will want to make the switch over to. Thanks guys.

mlm

BTAs are one of the hardiest anenomies available. The problem is the clown probably will not leave the coral now that he/she calls it home. You will most likely have to take the clown out then get the anenomie and then put the clown back at a later date and it may take the anenomie but it may go back to the coral.