clown fish question

ameno

I picked up a used tank today from a guy that was selling out all his stuff, with the deal he gave me his clown fish. I know a pic would help but with this slow computor would take forever, so I'll try and describe, it's a vary large fish with a dark brown body, yellow underside and fins, and has the three wide stripes. The problem is In my existing tank I have a small mated pair of ocellaris clowns. What I want to try and find out is if it would be save to put him in the tank with the other clowns, or would there be problems, for now I have him in my 30 gal. fuge, but would like to keep him if it would work out.
the tank he would go in is a reef tank with a couple hundred pounds of live rock, so once he's in there it woud be almost impossible to get him out if there was a problem. any advice would be a big help.

jthomas0385

If you mix two different species of clowns they will most likely fight. Your chances of them not fighting would probably be like 1%. I would definitely keep him separate from the other clowns.

ameno

Thanks that's what I needed to know, I have someone coming by today that could give it a good home, so that's probably what I'll do. It's a big pretty fish and I'd love to keep it but it needs a better tank then my 30 gal. fuge.
Thanks again, that's a big help