Clown fish

tur4k

Clowns aren't that picky. Mine eat pretty much what ever I feed. Frozen mysis and nori sheets make up the bulk of my feeding for my tank, but my clowns are just as happy eating new life spectrum sinking pellets. I wouldn't feed nori if it was just clowns though. That is mostly for my tangs and fox face.

tur4k

If you want brands...I use mostly H2O Life and Dr G's. I keep some PE frozen mysis around, but I've found that it tends to be crazy high in phosphates and also makes my tank smell bad if I don't rinse the crap out of it. PE mysis also tends to be bigger than the brands that I mentioned and my smaller fish seem to have a harder time eating it.

tur4k

I haven't used omega one, but I try to stay away from flakes. The only "dry" food that I put in my tank is New Life Spectrum pellets. I only feed pellets once every week or two. Do you only have clowns or is there other life in your tank? Clowns are pretty hardy and will probably do OK with what ever you feed them.

jay0705

I feed omega flakes. Its funny bc I only do it for my clowns lol my occ and maroon love them. My other fish hardly touch it, except my fox. New life pellets are very good too. I only feed dry 1 a wk or so tho most days its frozen

tur4k

Did you mean blue damsel? If so then 3 out of 4 of your fish are from the very hardy damsel family. They will probably do well with whatever you choose to feed them. Some foods may cause algae issues though. The scooter blenny is on the opposite side of the spectrum. They sift through sand for live organisms. Sand sifters can be quite difficult to keep alive. Especially in small tanks.