Clown food

booya

I don't think my clown like the formula one it is getting right now. What else can I give it?

jedininja

Brine isn't the greatest food out there for fish because it hold very little nutritional value. If it is the main source of fod, make sure you enrich it by soaking it in Zoe or something like that. I feed my fish an assortment of things such as silver slides, mysis shrimp, krill, flake, nori flakes, squid, live ghost shrimp once in a while, and sometimes for a treat i give them live brine soaked in zoe for a few hours.

S

slofish

You may want to try a different variety of foods instead of just one. Try mysis, brine, formula 2, and even flakes.

g13

Life Line frozen mysis shrimp is very good. My fish love it and it is vitamin fortified. My fish also love cyclopeeze, then again I guess I'm lucky cause they like everything I put in there but at least I know that the first 2 I mentioned are nutritious. Good luck.

jedininja

Originally posted by iluvfish
What is zoe? And where do you get silver sides?

Zoe is a vitamins supplement made for saltwater fish. It is sold at many LFS and can be found pretty easily online.. I think it is made by Kent. Silverslides are tiny fish and can be found in the frozen section of many LFS. It can also be found at Asian Markets (If you live in an area with some) and are labeled as Silverfish in the frozen seafood section.
Another option is to buy the mixed seafood that many supermarkets sell, and put it into the food processor and then freeze in in ice cube trays.