clown gobies

W

wallie

hey guys just wanted to now what you guys think of this ok i have a 36 gallion tank that im macking into a reef i have two cinn clowns and would like to add 1 clown gobie 1Citron Goby and 1Yellow Watchman Goby
are these guys copatable also is this to meny fish?
thanks guys

troyw806

Ok on the number of fish. I don't see a problem with the gobies either. I have 3 clown gobies and all they do all day is just hang out by the heater and eat.

kdfrosty

IMO opinion that's quite a few fish for a 36g reef. That's a total of 5 fish in a 36g when all is said and done. It's possible, but could cause undue stress on your fish.

W

wallie

i think im with you there after some more concideration thanks and if any one els has sugestions please let me know

smoney

I have 3 clown gobies in my 50 gallon tank and they are so cool, they hang out together and play with eachother around the tank, they really add a good atmosphere to the tank. I would recomend, you get get like 3 clown gobies, and a yellow watchman goby. The clown gobies are really small and dont really count as fish(IMO) they perch on everything. The YWM goby is a fish and that is fine to have.