Clown hangs out only in one spot of the tank

greymach

Do clowns like areas of the tank with little water flow? My clown hangs out on the left side of my tank(a relatively low flow part of my tank) and he does move over to the other side but i can see tell he doenst like to battle the current from the power head. Is this normal. I guess he is being teritorial?

kedabo

My clown does the same thing. It likes to hang in the low flow part of the tank. He does like to use the current to move quickley across the tank though.

catawaba

My clowns would "surf" when a powerhead came on and then return to their BTA when it turned off. ***)

yimmy

my tanks only has 3 PH but each one does at least 800gph...my clowns don't swim, they just no which way the power heads going and angle their body.

durgeonman

i have a tomato clown that digs holes all over my tank. i have hills of sand everywhere. its a little annoying but fun to watch.

dcr

My clown hangs out in the bottom back area of my tank. He didn't move around much until I added a pair of Chromis...
Now he is all over the place because he thinks he is missing out on something as the Chromis cruise around.