Clown Hosting with a coral..

beefman

I have a question. Is there a different coral i can get that a clown will host with. I have bubble coral but the bubbles are just not at the right spot(too tight) and well the fish have a hard time hosting with it and they try and and get inside to lay in it. well I know i cant have an anemone with this amount of light and i know they are hard to keep. But is there another coral that is really good for the clowns to host in. Thanks. If there are any ideas on my being able to get an anemone like if they no some DiY idea for makin light setups for about 80-100 bucks so i can have an anemone.
thanks danny

beefman

so 80 watts of light would that work? Im able to keep the hydnphora or i cant remember it might be montripora.

banshee

I don't know....80 Watts seems kinda light. I have mine under 400 Watts PC. Someone else jump in....is 80 Watts enough?

ags

My two ocellaris clowns have adopted my hammer and toadstool leather. The toadstool has no problem with it the hammer I am not too sure about. Since the one adopted the hammer it has not fully extended it tentacles like it used to although they are still pretty much extended. Other than that it does not seem to mind.

ddt

My Percula Clowns have adopted a hairy mushroom colony that I have. Both the clowns and the mushrooms seem to like that arrangement.

P

pa reef pig

My percs have adopted my green open brain. They hang out there during the day and then move to the frogspawn at night to sleep. there so qute!