Clown is nesting in Open Brain

reef dude

My true percula clown just recently started nesting in my 9 inch green open brain. First of all, the brain hasn't responded too happily. It's not opening as much as it has a few weeks ago, and every night, it shrinks up to smaller than a closed fist. The clown is not only rubbing in it, but VIGOROUSLY! The brain really doesnt seem to like it. Any suggestions?
By the way, i am also noticing 2 white fuzzy balls on each side of the clowns mouth. THey look like bit fuzzy golf balls and his cheecks look really swollen. Any ideas?????

shep

all i can say is he will be tickled pink when they hatch and he gets a true perc 6 course meal...

Just my two cents.
I had a clown that took a shining to my flower pot coral. The clown lived in it for about 3 weeks before death caused by bacterial infection. The flower pot was dieing pretty quick. Once the clown was gone, the flower pot came back completely and all is well.
I have a hammer, a brain, and a frog spawn. He prefered the flower pot for some reason. (His anenome had died prior to the infactuation with the flower pot).

justinx

I too have a false perc that has hosted in my open brain. And while the coral reacted poorly inititally exactly as you have described, it has made a full recovery and the clown still hosts in it.