Clown not feeling well, Help

fireemt_us

Ok, so I have a 55 gallon in wall tank that has been setup for almost two years with no problems.For the time being it is a FOWLR, I am thinking about adding some more, as of now there is only 5 fish in it, including the clown. The trouble is with of my one clown fish. I noticed about 10 months ago a growth on his gill. It didnt seem to bother him and he didnt seem to be in any distress. Its been almost unchanged for the last 10 months, but recently it seems to be getting bigger. He still doesnt seem to be bothered by it, but I would like some other opinions. He moves about the tank freely, eats all the time no trouble what so ever. He has no other markings or spots anywhere, I am afraid that if I try and treat him it may do more harm than good.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Can you get those picture examples bigger? I can't really tell because the pictures are too small.

fireemt_us

I will have to use my other camera. I will get back to you on that. In the on pic you can see the white growth on the gill, it about the size of an eraser head.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I can notice something in the picture, but not enough detail. Try to get a large shot up.