Clown problem

timt6379

i ordered 2 perlicula clownfish from this site and when they arrived 1 was dead. the 1 that survived isnt eating when i put food in there, is he just not eating when i am looking or will he begin 2 eat after a while or wht?

dahlia

Did you notify them of your loss yet?
How long have you had him? If only a couple days I would not worry just yet. I would say he is probably just getting used to the new tank and needs time to adjust he should start eating in at least a few days. They should eat whether your looking or not.

timt6379

Originally Posted by Dahlia
Did you notify them of your loss yet?
How long have you had him? If only a couple days I would not worry just yet. I would say he is probably just getting used to the new tank and needs time to adjust he should start eating in at least a few days. They should eat whether your looking or not.

Yes i have notified them and i shipped the dead 1 back friday. they arrived on thursday afternoon. so it has been like 3 full days i have had him.

reefreak29

percs dont ship very well hopefully the other one will start eating soon u can intise him to eat by soaking the food in garlic for a few minutes