Clown spot

bigpapa

Dont think this is bad but just wanted to make sure. This clown seems to have gotten a single white spot/bump on him. It looks raised and is the only one. I have had him for about a week and no other issues. He eats great. To me it kind of looks like he just scuffed himself on something but not 100% sure. The only inhabitants in the tank are the 2 clowns, LTA, lr, and snails/hermits. The tank is an 24g aquapod and been up for about 8 months. Water parms are all good.

sepulatian

That looks like Lymphocystis. It is easily treated. What do you feed your fish? Read Beth's information about Lymphocystis in her Common Treatments FAQ located at the top of this board.

bigpapa

Originally Posted by sepulatian
http:///forum/post/2751381
That looks like Lymphocystis. It is easily treated. What do you feed your fish? Read Beth's information about Lymphocystis in her Common Treatments FAQ located at the top of this board.
That is what I was actually looking into. I got home too late to see tonight but I will look tomorrow and see if anything has changed then will take care of it. Right now I just feed some marine flake and mysid cube but after reading about making my own food I am heading to the store this weekend. I love the idea about having much more control over what goes into my guys.