Clown trigger

chandler04

I doubt it, but maybe SOMEONE out there has. Usually they are just sketchy creatures. They can be fine for a couple years, then a switch turns on, and they decide to kill everything in the tank... Good luck though. If anyone has had luck with one, that fish was a diamond in the rough, the mandarin that ate frozen food, the anemone that didnt need light, and so on.

yaoming713

i have one but crossing my fingers...he's in a 120 with 9 other fish..hope he wont go postal on them..such a beautiful fish

flatzboy

My friend who has a way overstocked tank has had his clown trigger in a 55g. for about a year and a half know with a volitan lion, miniatus grouper, porcupine puffer, and a snowflake eel. The kid is kind of an idiot because he only listens to the lfs but whatever. They have all been in there doing fine. The trigger is about 6 inches and probably the stupidest fish I've seen because when he feeds them krill and stuff he'll thaw it out drop a few peices in at a time and the trigger will swim real fast back in forth looking for it so he has to put the krill on a stick and put it in front of him.