clown trigger

puffer24/7

at least iam not going to be eating him like people do in australia gosh hes gonna go into a bigger tank i got him because they are only ava during the summer babies that is and i thought i was gonna have a bigger tank but it turns out i didnt get one bc of school i could not find the time but now i am getting one for christmas so chill out and be proud of me that i have kept him alive most people would not be able to do so

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
at least iam not going to be eating him like people do in australia gosh hes gonna go into a bigger tank i got him because they are only ava during the summer babies that is and i thought i was gonna have a bigger tank but it turns out i didnt get one bc of school i could not find the time but now i am getting one for christmas so chill out and be proud of me that i have kept him alive most people would not be able to do so
Keeping this fish alive is not an accomplishment, it's foolish to try. It does show good sense that you have a juvi and are attempting to upgrade but please don't pat yourself on the back. Keeping them alive is not difficult, even in unsuitable conditions because they are very hardy fish. It's alive despite you not because of you.

puffer24/7

well said unlike that other jerk thank you jcrim i know its not an accomplishment but i am trying hard to get him another tank he is the coolest fish ever

scubadoo

I am not proud of ignorance, self promotion, and posting poor advice.
Actually, it is an excellent example of the reasons why not to purchase a fish unless you have a suitable home available at the time of purchase. Plans are just that....and are not reality. Situations change..and animals suffer...good illustration.
You are obviously young and have much to learn regarding this hobby.

scubadoo

i guess u have no answer for that one

I have posted the reasons...more so for the benefit of others as to why purchasing a clown trigger with only a 10 or 12 gallon system is not a path that will lead to success and a happy fish.
I cannot answer positions that have no basis in this hobby

scubadoo

i guess u have no answer for that one

I have posted the reasons...more so for the benefit of others as to why purchasing a clown trigger with only a 10 or 12 gallon system is not a path that will lead to success and a happy fish.
I cannot support positions that have no basis in this hobby

puffer24/7

i understand that is why i am looking for a tank thank you though and i know i kinda made a mistake but he will be outa there pretty soon

scubadoo

i understand that is why i am looking for a tank thank you though and i know i kinda made a mistake but he will be outa there pretty soon
Glad to hear. Time is not on your side.

puffer24/7

hopefully it wil be a bow front because he will have a lot more swimming rather than a standard size aquarium of that size

thangbom

I'm not one to say who's wrong or right here because everyone's entitle to their own opinion....BUT...I believe putting a typically large-growing (u know what i mean) fish in a small tank limits its ability to grow...it seems to me very similar to when japanese women were forced to bundle thier feet up in tiny tiny little shoes so they have tiny tiny little feet. Is it painful to have?? yup...is it painful to see?? yup...will it kill the japanese woman...prolly not for a very very long time....u gyz catch my drift??
Because I have a clown trigger in a 155 with my other agressives for quite a few years now I'm come up with at least a 60 gal tank is necesary. Now this is based on my own experience with an agressive tank with lots of lr and caves and caverns. I personally would never buy a tank less than 90 or more than 300 because that's what I think works best. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion even tho it may seem cruel or uninteresting.
just ma 2 cents