clown trigger

U

usirchchris

Originally Posted by whitejeep73
http:///forum/post/2777893
clown trigger is lite in color and has cloudy looking eyes whats wrong?
Very difficult to determine without info on your tank. What are you water parameters. Amonia, nitrite, nitrate, ph, salinity, temp...etc. What tank mates if any does it have. What size tank...you get the drift. In my experience light color can usually be attibuted to an easy to fix stress, but cloudy eyes can be a very bad sign unless it is just pop eye...any swelling in the eye or just cloudy?

hammerhed7

we need water parameters, diet and length of time you have had him to begin to narrow it down. Cloudy eyes can be a result of poor water quality, or worse signs of a secondary infection.

2batrigger

i agree with the other comments.... but the light color may not be much of a concern. My clown trigger i have had for 2 yrs has ALWAYS gone what i call the dark side and the light side. It has it's regular color but quite often during the day his over all tone will go darker as he parades around the tank and quite often after it's night feeding it will roam the tank slower and in a very lighter over all tone. Lots of fish have this feature of brighter, darker and lighter colors and it may not be a concern there. I have also had that clown have somewhat cloudy eye 2x in the 2 yrs and i just bumped up my water changes to keep water quality up and it went away on it's own. But indeed please post the other info being asked for.