clown trigger

65.stingray

Has anyone raised a clown trigger without feeding it live food? My LFS told me it would not survive without adding gost shrimp to it's diet. I really need someone with experence with the clown trigger to voice there opinion.

salt life

Originally Posted by 65.stingray
http:///forum/post/3176201
Has anyone raised a clown trigger without feeding it live food? My LFS told me it would not survive without adding gost shrimp to it's diet. I really need someone with experence with the clown trigger to voice there opinion.
I fed my niger trigger a frozen seafood mix of meaty foods. clams, squid, scallops, shrimp, octopus,etc..they do not need live food to survive.

R

rcreations

My clown trigger was the size of a quarter when I got it, now it's a good 4" in just months. Only thing I feed it is frozen food, that's all I feed my fish. Nothing live.

aquaknight

In fact, your trigger will be better off on frozen, as it will be tough to feed the proper live foods, as you'll likely resort to feeding freshwater feeders, which is a big no-no for marine fish.
Additionally, I don't what to seem preachy, but there's no need to spam post the same thread/question in several different topics. Generally frowned upon. Pick the Topic that best matches your question, and post it there. Thanks.

i had a couple and plan to get another but i have never feed live food .the only thing i feed them is krill and some frozen foods