Clown Triggerfish and Breader net?

Hi, I have a juvi clown triggerfish about 2 in.I'm planning on moving him on to my bigger tank, when he gets about 3 1/2 in. Now, I had him in a breeder net to make him grow faster, but one day he had problems swimming and started to float on the surface of the water.So, then i moved it to my 20 gallon hospital tank, he had gotten better and is still in the 20 gallon qt.
But whenever I feed my clown triger around mid day he starts to shake while swimming and goes to his shelter. After resting for a while he goes back around swimming as normal. He always swims normal , except when I feed him in the middle of the day.I want to move him to the bigger tank soon, and planning to place him back in the breeder net, so he grows faster. Is it a good idea to put him back in the breeder net? And do you know what is wrong with my trigger when he shakes like that after eating in the middle of the day?

I feed him flake in the middle and the end of the day, frozen mysis in the morning and occasionaly I feed him live ghost shrimp or rosies.

grouperhead

heres what my trigger eats. silversides, squid, clams, krill, brine, flake, shrimp, and i occasionally feed live minnows and live ghost shrimp(a treat, around once a month). feed a variety for bes health, color, etc. bo