clown under torch

cloienc27

Oh no! How did that happen? My clowns wont go near the frogspawn, instead chose the duncan to waddle in lol.

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloienc27 http:///t/390066/clown-under-torch#post_3451943
Oh no! How did that happen? My clowns wont go near the frogspawn, instead chose the duncan to waddle in lol.
She's evil and has declared war on me and anyone who comes in the way of her.
She had a mate and were successfully spawning for quite some time and lived happily in a BTA, never beat it up, etc. One day, she decided that she was going to rip her mates tail off and kill him. I banished her to a single life with no BTA in a separate tank after that because I was so angry with her and as revenge, she's decided to destroy my corals one at a time. The frogspawn is just about dead and now it looks like she's trying to take up residence in my huge show piece trachyphyllia, so I have to go fishing and get her out. I didn't want to get rid of her because she's beautiful and my first fish, but I think the time has come. Besides, I have Black Ice clowns in another tank and they are far more worth it! lol

cloienc27

Oh wow! Yea my female is quite the you know what also. I think she might be bipolar also hahahaha. One day she will chase you out of the tank and others will go hide. Apparently I made her so mad one day she would swim up to the top of the tank and splash water on my clothes until i quit hoovering over it, annnnnd one day she splashed a little too hard and jumped out of the tank....."plop" right on the floor. The one I speak of is not pictured, unfortunately, she is pictured in the disease and treatment area right now :( Having some what we think is malnutrition somehow (??)
How old is your clown? Is it a maroon also? Good luck fishing her out

btldreef

Haha, I think all clowns are bipolar, at least the females! Mine is just a basic Ocellaris, but I'm fairly certain she thinks she's a shark.