Clownfish Agression

I have 2 clarkiis both juveniles one is skittle but smaller than the other the biggest one is about 1.6 inch and the smaller one is about 1 inch ... but they were in a tank with lots of clarkiis ... The big one is always chasing the small one around .... and than he starts twitching . Also they sleep in the anemone at night together but during the day the big one chases the small one away

al&burke

I would say this is normal for clowns. I have a few pairs of cinnamin CF they do the same. They are just establishing their pecking order. My mature pair of breeding Osc CF do this all the time.

al&burke

Hey I just noticed you are from Cambridge, good to see another Canadian on this site! Just remember the larger of the two clownfish is the female, it is probably good that you got a large one and a small one. Good luck

iknow ! Since ur Canadian to do u know of any online retailers? And will the nipping cool off I was hoping to breed them later ... And how do u et picasso clarkiis and pearl eyes is there always some in each Bach? thanks tho ! email me we can chat about fish! davidcerny17@icloud.ca
Picture is of my female