clownfish in jungle of xenia

lion_crazz

Oh, I just looked at this pic from another thread. How long did it take for your xenia to grow to be this much? Did you just start with one piece of xenia?

frank2005

that pic is about 4 months old that took about 5-6 months to get that way and what you see in that picture has doubled ill have to take a more recent shot of my 150 gallon..and to think i started with ONE stalk of xenia on a sea shell and now look at it

hot883

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Oh, I just looked at this pic from another thread. How long did it take for your xenia to grow to be this much? Did you just start with one piece of xenia?
That is the most awesome example of xenia I have seen. Truly beautiful.

frank2005

i have added absolutely nothing to my tank...i havent even gotten around to changing the water in a while and they just keep growing its INSANE :hilarious

radiolotek

First off what kind is that. Second I 've wanted some of that for a while(just don't know the name) If you get rid of any I will for sure take some. I'll pay shipping and supply cost too.

frank2005

not sure exactly what the specific name is its been such a long time since i bought it...radiolotec i wouldnt mind trading a piece for something do you have anything?

debbie

WOW, that is beautiful. I just bought two frags of xenia the other day. I sure hope that mine grows as well as yours has.
You said you don't add anything to them, I like that....
Easy keepers.
What tye of lighting do you have?
If you don't have enought lights for them is it true they will stretch out really skinny for that light?