Clownfish - Part Time ******** Decorator

chaseter

After I got my rbta and my maroon took to it the next day, I was cleaning my tank and re-arranging a few things to accomodate some new corals. I put some corals near the rbta. The next morning, they were on the sand. I thought that my turbo snail, he is pretty big, probably knocked it over.
I kept doing this for a week, it was making me crazy. I then put a piece of live rock near it, on top of other LR, to fill the void. The freaking rock was on the sand! It really got me wondering, what could move those rather big rocks???
I was cleaning my tank again and I was replacing everything that fell, and right before my eyes, my maroon pushed over the rock! I then kept putting it back and it was able to move that huge piece of rock! It was decorating the tank to suit itself! How that little fish mustered up enough strength to move those things and pull out corals plugged into holes in the LR, amazes me. Clownfish - part time ******** decorators.

skate020

maroons are very strong aggresive clowns lols.
im supprised it didnt go for your hand when you put the stuff near the RBTA lols

small triggers

i can put things on the other side of my 150g and my maroon will knock it over,,,,just get some aquamend to affix whatever you want to stayhold for a few seconds, its to hard for the maroon to push

calbert0

my maroon likes to clear all the sand away from her territory.
She uses her tail fin as a big fan and blows everything around until she is happy.

chaseter

The rock is easily the size of a small orange and probably just as heavy. It stunned me that a fish that tiny could push that rock over. I will have to get some adhesive.