clown's best friend

debbie

Here are some pics of my maroon clown with her best friend. The last picture is the size of the BTA when I first bought it a month ago. Now it is big enough for the clown to get inside of it.
:cheer:

ricks280

i think the clown missed a rental payment and his about to get evicted from his home :hilarious . nice picture i hope his home gets bigger!
(rick)

debbie

The size of this anemone was very small when I first bought it and has doubled in size. She loves love loves her new home and does not leave it. Quite aggressive when I do water changes and if the snail or shrimp come close to it as well.
As for lights, well I am currently running full spec power compacts. I am changing them to the 50/50 powercompacts when they come in. Not crazy about the color of the full spec and much prefer the 50/50.
We do have the T5's here but they do not have anything small enough for a 10 gal without it haning over the edge of the tank. I have always had good luck with the power compacts and I am learning "If it works for you leave well enough alone".
Thanks for the replies. The pictures are not great, I had to take those sitting on the couch and zoom in. If I get close to the tank like I always take my pictures she comes really close to the glass and attacks it and will not go back to the anemone. Very protective....

maingo

that looks cool, my clown finally started hosting one of my corals he picked my pearl bubble coral its cool to watch him hug on it and the coral doesn't seem to mind it.